Contact Us for a Free 30 Minute Consultation 913-735-4133


Grounds for Divorce in Kansas

Posted by Ron Rundberg | Apr 12, 2019 | 0 Comments

To begin the process of divorce in Kansas or dissolution of marriage in  Missouri, you must file a  petition stating what relief you are seeking from the court, as well as the grounds to terminate the marriage. "Grounds for divorce" are the reasons you are asking the court to grant you a divorce....

Areas Served

Ron Rundberg is licensed in both Kansas and Missouri. In Kansas, he serves Johnson, Douglas, Wyandotte, Miami, and Franklin Counties. In Missouri, he serves Jackson, Cass, and Clay Counties.